Welcome to Florida Injury & Regenerative Medicine, where we specialize in helping individuals who have suffered personal injuries, such as bodily harm resulting from someone else’s negligence.
Our dedicated team of personal injury doctors are experienced in guiding patients through the recovery process while ensuring accurate documentation of any permanent disability that may arise from these common types of injuries, including motor vehicle accidents and slip and fall incidents.
We understand the importance of getting our patients back to their pre-injury state, but we also recognize the significance of documenting permanent disability resulting from such injuries. Shockingly, less than 1% of healthcare providers treating these injuries obtain two critical tests that can significantly document higher levels of permanent disability. In many cases, these tests can even double the documentation of permanent disability resulting from personal injuries. This crucial information is vital for your attorney to effectively represent you, proving the extent of your injuries and resulting disability to the responsible insurance party.
Our founder at Florida Injury & Regenerative Medicine has extensive experience, having ordered and performed these tests in thousands of injury cases, earning the trust of numerous healthcare providers who have referred patients for this valuable data documentation.
Personal Injury TIPS and FACTS:
1. “14 DAYS”: In the State of Florida, it is crucial for motor vehicle crash victims to seek care for their injuries within 14 days from the injury onset. Failure to do so could result in losing up to $10,000.00 in insurance benefits.
2. “SEE an INJURY DOC”: Even if injuries appear minor or insignificant, it is essential to consult a doctor experienced in personal injury cases. Some injuries worsen over time, and certain spinal injuries may not immediately produce noticeable pain but can cause significant damage to your body, including the spinal cord.
3. “DOCUMENT the Scene”: Preserve evidence by taking photographs and videos of the crash scene before vehicles are moved or details are forgotten. This documentation can be invaluable for establishing responsibility for the injuries sustained.
4. “CALL the POLICE”: Involving the police can help document the crash scene, and they may issue citations to the at-fault party if clear evidence is established. Obtain a copy of the police report to assist your attorney in determining responsibility for your injuries.
5. “GET MEDICAL RECORDS”: Make sure to document and obtain copies of all medical records related to your injuries. These records are vital for your healthcare providers and your attorney to effectively handle your case.
6. “DON’T FORGET YOUR HEAD”: Head injuries are often undiagnosed and can result from personal injury incidents, including severe neck whiplash injuries that may cause brain injury without direct head impact. Get your head checked to prevent potential undiagnosed head trauma.
7. “CHOOSE the RIGHT DOC”: Select a treating doctor with experience in personal injury cases and the ability to perform key diagnostic studies to document nerve and brain injuries. Florida Injury & Regenerative Medicine is equipped and trained to evaluate and document these injuries both at our office and even in the comfort of your own home.
At Florida Injury & Regenerative Medicine, we are committed to providing you with expert care and comprehensive documentation to support your personal injury claim effectively. Your health and legal rights are our top priorities, and we strive to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.